All businesses, whether a company, partnership or self-employed individuals, need to prepare annual accounts.

If you are a company director, you must send them not only to Inland Revenue but also to Companies House, where we send the minimum required information.

If you are a sole trader or partnership, the accounts need to be prepared in a fashion transferable to your personal Tax Return.

Either way, your accounts’ function should work easily, so that you can get on with the task of running your business.

As a fully computerised office, our methods are designed to prepare your accounts efficiently and speedily and at minimal inconvenience & cost.